"When it comes to physical therapy, Frank is the best. I have a demanding lifestyle with traveling, teaching seminars and fighting. He keeps my body fine tuned, which allows me to keep up with my hardcore schedule, especially when I am getting ready for a fight!"
~ Royce Gracie
Highest Level of Quality Care
We offer the highest level of quality care and services for our patients. They include:
- Post-operative rehabilitation including spinal surgery, ACL, rotator cuff tears, fractures and total joint replacements
- Orthopedic treatment for any muscle, tendon, and joint injury
- Orthotic fabrication for foot and ankle dysfunction
- Sports rehabilitation geared towards athletes ranging from 8 to 80 years old
- Mobilization, strength, flexibility and endurance training
- Patient education
- Motor Vehicle Accident/Whiplash recovery
- Spinal stabilization and Core strengthening
- Modalities such as electrical stimulation, ultrasound, phonophoresis and iontophoresis
- Taping including Kinesio, McConnell and Athletic taping
- ...more information
At Riviera Sports Physical Therapy we also specialize in sports injury recovery. Whether you are a youth player on a soccer, baseball, or football team at school or an individual training for a marathon, triathalon or tennis match, we can help you recover quickly so that you can return to training for your sport.
Injuries can be detrimental to overall performance, therefore we spend one on one time with you, using the latest physical therapy techniques to get you back in the game!
The therapists at RSPT participate actively in sports such as triathalons/marathons, surfing, golfing, wakeboarding, snowboarding and coaching soccer. We understand that time away from training impacts your performance during games and races.
Call Riviera Sports Physical Therapy in Redondo Beach, California, to schedule an appointment for sports or post-operative rehabilitation.